#11 02-04-2013 09:30:15

Alena

Re: What should I do for Depression

Thanks Benji, we're alike.  I know many Christians with T, some healed, some not. One with T even lose faith in God.  Yet I couldn't imagine going through such a challenging episode as T without prayers and support of friends.

I haven't major flare ups of D/A/PD these days. I will be ordering D, Magnesium, Inisitol - checking out iHerbs or HealthScan UK supplements.

#12 20-11-2014 07:56:33

mariareese

All of us are taught that to be depressed - is something like bad. And that if it happens to you, you must get out of it as rapidly as possible.

We have learnt to understand ourselves and our feelings. We learnt how the things "must be" and if it doesn't fit the "ideal" we become upset. So, when we determine sadness and depression as something bad, we start pain.

That's the cause why suffering is judging your feelings and not the depression itself. Indeed there is something glamor about being depressed. It's a great condition, When you feel like that, you don't want to see other folks, to play, to go out and to do other things that catch your meditation and that has turned it from the outside world to the inside as well.

most of folks don't do it by using their initiative, so something should happen in order to demand them to give attention to themselves.

Last edited by mariareese (14-11-2018 08:31:50)

#13 20-11-2014 21:44:51

Thomas
Administrator
Website

Hi mariareese,

Welcome to the forum.

I think the most important thing is to understand the cause(s) of your depression. Tinnitus sufferers have typically very high standards of themselves, which naturally increases the risk of failures and possible depressions resulting from this. As soon as you understand your situation better, the depression (and possibly also the tinnitus) will become less of a problem and maybe even disappear.

Thomas

#14 21-11-2014 05:50:05

mariareese

Hello, I know that, learning all the things from the internet for gaining knowledge, and trying to make me feel better as before.

#15 21-11-2014 23:26:22

david42

Thomas wrote:

Hi mariareese,

Welcome to the forum.
Tinnitus sufferers have typically very high standards of themselves, which naturally increases the risk of failures and possible depressions resulting from this.

Thomas

I think this is the case with me.  I'm 42, have always been healthy, workout (weight training and aerobics), eat very healthy, don't smoke or drink, healthy weight, etc.  Anxiety and sleep issues started for me last year leading up to before my father passed away...then T happens to me.

#16 22-11-2014 05:41:43

mariareese

Sounds good, I do exercise too in the morning with my daughter as well.

#17 16-11-2020 13:45:07

Rook

Sport for me gives meaning to my life, is both recreation and entertainment, and a way to earn money! I drink Blessed CBD every day. I feel that my body not only receives a lot of energy and essential ingredients, but there is no unnecessary burden on the digestive system after training, which speeds up the overall regeneration of the body.

Board footer

Based on PunBB 1.2.19